- To rent the entire lodge for a family reunion, business retreat, or event, please call for special pricing based on the event. We have a 30 day cancellation policy on reservation of the entire lodge.
- If entire lodge is reserved, guest will have the option of using the kitchen and "making yourself at home” (breakfast is not included with this option), or for an additional fee, we will be happy to cater your meal. Call for pricing.
- We have a seven day cancellation policy for individual room rentals. Any cancellation within seven days of reservation will be refunded if room is filled.
- Holidays require minimal 2 night rental.
- Smoking is allowed outside only.
- Please do not litter.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check in is 3pm to 5pm. Check out is 11am. Late check in is available with advanced notice.
- Prices are based on double occupancy; there after $12 per person added.
- A complimentary full West Texas style buffet breakfast is served daily in the Gathering Room. In addition to fresh fruits, cereals, and bread, a local entree is prepared daily. Enjoy our fresh roasted coffee, teas and juice. Guest may enjoy dining in the Gathering Room or outdoors on the deck overlooking the pond.
We have row boats, paddle boats, and motorized trolling boats that are available to rent on a first come basis.
Row Boats $10 per day
Paddle Boats $10 per day
Trolling Boats $25 per day
We offer private fishing (per person). Texas state license are not required.
For guests: $10
Fishing only: $35
Limited keepers are two per each species of bass and catfish, under 6 pounds. The bluegill is unlimited.
No lifeguard on duty. Life jackets are available. Swim at your own risk after signing a waiver.